February 14, 2012

heart and seek....day 13

day 13...
today's edition has a WARNING...
"IF YOU ARE AT ALL SQUEEMISH ABOUT BLOODY THINGS...
DO NOT READ TO THE BOTTOM.."
i have a really cool and interesting HEART photo to share,
but it's graphic so just be aware...
i left it for the last.

PINTEREST is huge right now and i found the next five images
from there under a search for HEARTs.  I tried to follow where each
photo originated from but each one took me on a wild goose chase
and ended at a dead end.  so i feel bad not giving credit where credit
is due but i really did try.
this was listed as being in portugal.  i HEART this so much.
love!
 again, this was listed as being in portugal.
someone is very creative!!
 im not even a cat lover, (i'm allergic)
but this is awesome.
again...someone so clever that i would love to thank.
if you know the artists behind the photos, i would love to know.



HERE IS WHERE YOU MIGHT WANT TO EXIT...
 my husband is in the cardiac care business.  this is actually an x-ray
of two leads that are going into a HEART from a cardiac device.
to keep the persons HEART beating and alive.
it was ironic that the contrast dye used in the x-ray created a little
space that looks just like the HEARTS we draw.
cool huh!
and
this is my husbands contribution to my HEART and seek game.
it is a REAL HEART!!!  not a person's, a pigs.
and before you get all "peta" on me.  pig HEARTS are very similar to human
HEARTS and therefore are used a lot to help us learn how to better take care of human HEARTS.  they are studied and examined and are a huge contribution to the development of improved cardiac care.  
(my hubby would be so proud of my description)

it's the day of love tomorrow...
see you then!

6 comments:

  1. I made it to the end (but with an "eew" face). Love those hearts in Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Chrissy - love all your hearts here - the best is the heart window above! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Chrissy!! I thought of you today as I posted the pic for my post today! Found a heart in a tree! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janela dos corações
    by Eudora Porto
    For the heart windows in the Portuguese house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! I love how you gave so much warning for the bloody part!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put the biggest smile on my face!
thank you so very much!